Farm Insurance

Farm Property Insurance

Farm property insurance helps protect the extra important things on your farm, like your home and its contents, your farm machinery and equipment, the products you produce and your farm structures (like barns). Things that make your farm your farm.

Home and Contents Protection

Generally, your farm property insurance covers your home (and any tenant dwellings), your home’s contents (household personal property) and other buildings and outdoor equipment to maintain your home such as:

  • Detached garages
  • In-ground pools
  • Outdoor radio or television antennas and satellite dishes
  • Trees, shrubs, plants and lawns

When you insure your home and its contents with Okray Insurance Services, your insurance policy also provides coverage for debris removal, credit card theft and loss of use.

Insurance for Farm Structures

Look for coverage that protects against losses or damage to your buildings and structures, including barns, confinement facilities, dairy parlors, silos, portable buildings, pens, chutes and corral fencing, building materials for farm buildings and fixed irrigation equipment.

Get great farm insurance coverage with Okray Insurance.

Product, coverage, discounts, insurance terms, definitions, and other descriptions are intended for informational purposes only and do not in any way replace or modify the definitions and information contained in your individual insurance contracts, policies, and/or declaration pages from Okray-affiliated underwriting companies, which are controlling. Such products, coverages, terms, and discounts may vary by state and exclusions may apply.

Start typing and press Enter to search